Leaking taps waste thousands of litres of water a year. Don’t let your house be one of the offenders.
Did you know…
- A leaking tap can waste 2000L of water in a single month
- High water pressure can cause taps to leak
- Fixing easily corrected household water leaks can save homeowners about 10% on water bills
There are four common causes for a dripping tap:
- Damaged parts
- Worn out cartridge
- Water pressure
- Broken plumbing
Rainman Plumbing Services has a comprehensive guide for fixing the tap including:
- Changing the tap washer, O-ring and jumper valve
- Greasing the spindle
- Installing new steel seats
- Grinding back the tap housing
At Rainman Plumbing Services we charge by the job and not by the hour, saving you and fixing the problem promptly. Enquire with us now for a quote.
Does your toilet leak? Make noise after flushing? Buttons don’t press correctly?
A leaking toilet is not only noisy but expensive. It can cost you big dollars to your Sydney water bill.
Using a single flush cistern is also inefficient using up to 6-12 litres per flush. We Can help install a water efficient dual flush which uses as little as 3 litres per flush! Saving you every year.
Rainmain Plumbing Services are the specialists in:
- Repairing your leaking/broken toilet
- Installing a water saving toilet dual flush cistern
- Fixing your blocked toilet
Upfront and fair pricing – so book today and find out why Rainmain Plumbing is perfect for your faulty toilet.